VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of an Administrator for a market leading organisation that has a fantastic reputation. An amazing opportunity in a thriving organisation with opportunities for progression.
This role is based in the company's Dunmurry office. This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.30pm)
£22,000 - £24,000 per year + Fantastic Benefits package
- Scheduling maintenance works & coordinating a team of maintenance engineers.
- Data management including generating, updating, and maintaining existing records.
- Tracking and recording parts ordered from suppliers with emphasis on required completion dates.
- Liaising with engineers to ensure material stock levels are maintained.
- Acting as initial point of contact for enquiries and queries on behalf of installation co-ordinator.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 Years+ Experience within a Customer Service setting.
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers.
- Competent with use of Microsoft Office.
- Positive and highly customer service focused.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''