VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Services based company with the recruitment of a Administrator to join their fun and friendly Mallusk team.
This company has a fantastic reputation for a great work life and the company offers many progression opportunities. Fantastic place to work.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm). Permanent position.
£23,000 + Fantastic benefits in a Modern Workplace.
- The Finance Administrator will be responsible for the duties below:
- Match, process and file high volumes of purchase invoices and payments for multiple suppliers
- Process subcontractor invoices on accounting software, accounting for CIS where relevant
- Uploading of invoice to accounting software from supplier portals
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Raise credit queries
- Monitor accounts email boxes and process as necessary
- Respond to and resolve internal and external supplier enquiries
- Process employee expenses
- Setting up new supplier and subcontractors accounts including the correct CIS status
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Similar Role
- Will have previous experience of the above responsibilities and be able to process high volumes, whilst maintaining accurate
- Be proficient in excel
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs"