VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of an Admin Assistant for a leading Capital Equipment company that is looking to evolve in the Northern Irish market, after having successfully thrived in the Southern Irish market.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm (1 hour lunch) - Permanent position.
£22,000 - £23,000 based on experience
- Put customers and people at the heart of all activity ensuring the customers are treated as people and people as customers at all times.
- Represent the company by own appearance and behaviours in line with the delivery of world class standards.
- Updating the CRM and other systems as required.
- Collecting meter readings by telephone.
- Answering the telephone for the branch.
- Picking and preparing toner orders for delivery.
- Dealing with customer queries and requirements.
- Responding to customers in a timely and effective manner at all times.
- Dealing with sales enquiries, handling orders for customers and inputting toner orders.
- Co-ordinating deliveries.
- Logging service calls.
- Dealing with account queries.
- Maintaining stock levels, maintaining the database and updating information/records in a timely manner.
- Monitoring Printfleet and Tesseract.
- Updating colleagues in a timely way with relevant information.
- Ensuring the Reception area is presentable at all times and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Providing administration support.
- Providing assistance management and backup and support to colleagues as required.
- Providing a standard of service that promotes the Company successfully and gains approval from customers to maintain the company's position as a sole/preferred supplier.
- Ensure that all business transactions written are in line with Company policies and standards
- Observe H&S, HR & Company procedures at all times and ensure that the company assets I am responsible for are kept to the required standard
- Carry out other projects/duties
- Relationships & Communication
- Attend & participate in meetings as requested
- Utilise the support available from others.
- Appraise own performance and contribute towards own development of the knowledge & skills required to achieve results
- Attend training and contribute towards own improvement as requested
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014
Barbara McKiernan, Managing Director of VANRATH spoke about the initiative:
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."