VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Services based company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join their fun and friendly Mallusk team.
This company is reknowned for a fantastic workplace culture and progression opportunities
Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm). Permanent position. - Real and tranparent opportunites to progress into more senior positions from this role.
£20,000 + Fantastic benefits in a Modern Workplace.
- Code, process and file high volumes of purchase invoices for multiple suppliers
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Raise credit queries
- Liaising with heads of departments and external suppliers
- Processing of customer invoices and receipts to the Sales Ledger
- Processing invoices to other Group companies and agreeing month end balances
- Analysis and posting of employee expenses
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly reports
- Undertaking a variety of administrative tasks
The Ideal Person:
- Admin or Finance experience is essential
- Good communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Your time is precious, you may already have a full-time job and you want to spend your spare time doing the things you enjoy, not scouring the job boards. A good recruiter will already know about most of the vacancies in your sector and/or will know exactly where to look. They have eight hours a day dedicated to matching candidates with vacancies, so let them do it for you. They also know the hiring managers personally and have direct lines into them. They speak to them all the time. It's their job to know their clients' businesses inside out. In some cases, better than their own HR departments do.
"An established recruiter will have invaluable market knowledge and can advise on the current job market trends, including the salary scales and growth areas. We also have excellent relationships with some of the finest and most reputable businesses in the region. We can offer advice and insights into a sector you may be wanting to carve a career within and can advise on the necessary experience, qualifications and qualities needed."