An excellent opportunity for a candidate to progress their administrative career within a large public sector organisation. This role will help you gain and develop valuable skills across Administration and Client Engagement.
The successful candidate will report to a Directorate Manager and be responsible for delivering services in line with the Organisation's quality standards. They are expected to plan and organise their workload to meet standards and deadlines and to deal with colleagues and customers in an effective and professional manner.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- £20,000-£21,000 starting salary
- Full-Time, 37hrs per week
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
- GCSE qualifications* of at least Grade C in five subjects, two of which must be English Language and Mathematics.
- At least one year's relevant experience of clerical/administrative work which must include experience in filing and record systems and the use of modern office equipment.
*Applications will also be considered from applicants with relevant formal qualifications considered to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated. Applicants who do not possess this qualification must have two years relevant experience of clerical / administrative work.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Pubic Sector role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.