Immediately available opportunity for a candidate looking to refine their administrative skills on a part-time temporary basis, within a large and complex Public Sector Organisation.
Summary of the role:
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to provide a confidential and comprehensive secretarial and administration service within the wider department, ensuring priorities, targets and deadlines are met. Maintaining a high level of accuracy and customer service in a busy environment.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,339 per annum pro-rata
- Part Time, Mon-Fri
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Benefits exclusive to VANRATH
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
1. 5 GCSEs (Grades A - C) or equivalent/comparable including English Language and Mathematics.
2. At least one year's relevant administrative experience in each of the following:
- Dealing with the public in a customer service capacity.
- Data input.
- Dealing with confidential/sensitive information.
- Use of Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel and the word processing of documents.
3. Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent IT literacy.
5. Ability to carry out multiple tasks and prioritise work to meet required deadlines.
6. Ability to exercise tact and discretion in relation to confidential matters.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Pubic Sector role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.