VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a top company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join ther Tax team. An amazing opportunity in a thriving organisation with one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Friday 8:45 - 17:00. Flexible working patterns can be arranged. This is an office-based position, located in Dungannon.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities.
- Working closely with the Workflow Co-Ordinator and client teams.
- To ensure timely filing of accounts, CT600 and personal tax returns to meet compliance obligations.
- To manage administrative tasks for onboarding new clients.
- To manage portal documents to and from clients, communicating with staff when information is received.
- To liaise with the Finance Team to arrange credit notes and write offs.
- To assist in the production of weekly and monthly reports for management.
- To commit to ongoing development and professional growth, including a willingness to learn on the job and complete additional training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two years' experience in a busy office environment.
- Proficient in the use of IT, including MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''