VANRATH are working with a global construction company, who are expanding their Belfast team, for the recruitment of an Administrative Assistant in their Belfast City Centre office.
This is a Permanent position. This role is an immediate need for the company. Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.00.
£22,000 - £25,000 per year + Fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
The successful candidate will provide an effective administrative service to the business, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
- Point Of Contact for office queries, providing information on office updates, access & office use.
- Manage all IT requirements for new starters and leavers and new starter inductions.
- Manage invoice processing.
- Manage timesheet submissions.
- Ensuring all office equipment is in good working order and all employees are equipped with equipment, PPE, stationery etc.
- Liaise with suppliers, finance, internal support functions, local office & other staff as required.
- General ad-hoc administration tasks including, archiving, printing, binding, filing duties etc.
- Support in the preparation and management of bid submissions.
- Provide efficient and effective direct support to the Directors/Senior Managers (PA/Diary Management).
- First Aider and Fire Marshall for the office (training will be provided).
- Responsible for Corporate Credit Card purchases (e.g. staff gifts and welfare).
- Assist staff with expense submissions.
The Ideal Person
- Previous Office Management/Administration experience.
- Experienced user of MS Office.
- Competent in the production of spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Experience of database applications.
- Experience of Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics desirable, but not essential.
- Enthusiastic and reliable team player.
- Self-sufficient, ability to work independent from instruction with a proactive approach.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Conor Birch via firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''