Vanrath are supporting our client, a large educational public sector organisation, in their search for an Administration Officer to support their teams on a temporary-ongoig basis.
- £20,852 per annum
- Full-Time, 37 hours per week
- Temporary contract (subject to review)
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance form our senior consultants.
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of communication plans for surveys.
- Provide coordination of surveys including maintaining the survey schedule.
- Provide administrative support for strategic planning and development plans.
- Daily monitoring of the "Information Governance" email account and
- subsequent update of Data Protection and Freedom of Information related
- registers (in respect of Subject Access Requests, Data Incidents, Requests
- for Erasure).
- Follow-up of relevant information/correspondence from data subjects or
- Responsible Owner (for Subject Access Requests) as required, to ensure
- timely response within stated deadlines.
- Filing of all correspondence and documentation relating to a Subject
- Access Request, Data Incident, Request for Erasure, to maintain an
- effective audit trail.
- Involvement in the completion, and ongoing monitoring of the Information
- Asset Register and the Record of Processing Activities.
- Drafting of Information Governance related correspondence.
- Assist in developing and delivering training for staff.
- Act as the cover for the Data Protection Officer during leave.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification (or higher).
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in English Language or
Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or an equivalent
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in Mathematics or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy.
- A minimum of two years' (within the last five years)
experience in a busy modern office environment.
- A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel between organisational locations and to external
You will also be able to demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Problem solving
- Developing others
- Planning and delivery for improvement
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…