VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a Team Lead Adinistrator in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£21,700 - £23,500 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Manage a team of 3 people ensuring work is on track, deadlines are met and can ask the appropriate questions when required.
- Scan documents into electronic format or filing paper documents into storage
- Review documents for
- Maintain security of confidential information by following data security
- Review documents for scanning errors and rescanning them if
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with ability to multi-task and meet tight
- Work in a team environment and/or independently with minimal
- Ensure files are properly classified, named, and saved in corresponding
- Keep a record of documents retrieved, scanned, saved, and destroyed.
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience of managing a small team.
- Accurate, punctual,
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Intermediate level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Able to communicate
- Current driving licence.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Contrary to what some believe, sales recruiters don't try to put square pegs into round holes. A recruiter's stock-in-trade is their integrity and their reputation for finding someone better than a company could have found for themselves.
For a mid to senior-level executive, the average recruiter may develop a long list" of a hundred or more possibilities. Each must be called and evaluated against the position specifications as well as the personality "fit" with the company and the people with whom they will ultimately work.
Once this is winnowed down to the "short list" an even more intensive interviewing process begins to narrow the search to a panel of finalists for review by the client…
It is highly unlikely that a professional recruiter will be plowing new ground with your opening. They deal within spheres of influence far more familiar with your needs than any internal recruiter and, more often than not, view the finalists as people who are competent to solve client problems rather than just fill an open slot in the organizational chart.
Because they want to do business with you again and again, they are looking for (and challenging you to excellence by hiring) the "truly exceptional" rather than the "just satisfactory" so often settled for by in-house hirers.