VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading finance organisation with the recruitment of Various Admin & Customer Support individuals.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 Hour lunch. No weekend working. This is a Permanent position.
The role will incorporate Hybrid working - 3 days Working From Home & 2 days Working in Belfast City Centre office.
Individuals who are immediately available - Will be preferred
First few weeks training will be in Belfast City Centre Office.
£20,000 + Bonus (Average £4,000 per year) + other fantastic additional benefits (including a fantastic pension scheme & private medical cover) - This is a fantastic company for anyone who is successful.
- Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
- Provide informative and accurate information on products and services we offer to customers
- Constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations
The Ideal Person
- Admin & Calls experience preferred
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
We're a specialist UK financial services group focusing on attractive segments of the UK retirement income market but guess what, we're not your traditional financial services company and we're not just looking for traditional financial services people.
We need agile operators, who can quickly find solutions and are committed to doing the right thing for our customers. To fulfil our purpose to help people achieve a better later life.
In 2021 we were named as one of the UK's 100 Best Large Companies to work for and accredited as a 2 star organisation, representing outstanding levels of engagement.
We're extremely proud to have achieved this against the backdrop of the pandemic and the many challenges it posed to our colleagues and customers.
Working for us, you get rewards…
- A Competitive Salary + OTE, an amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 28 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance' but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work'
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.