VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading finance organisation with the recruitment of Multiple Admin & Customer Support individuals.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 Hour lunch. No weekend working. This is a Permanent position.
The role will incorporate Hybrid working - 3 days Working From Home & 2 days Working in Belfast City Centre office.
Individuals who are immediately available - Will be preferred
First few weeks training will be in Belfast City Centre Office.
£20,000 + Bonus (Average £4,000 per year) + other fantastic additional benefits (including a fantastic pension scheme & private medical cover) - This is a fantastic company for anyone who is successful.
- Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
- Provide informative and accurate information on products and services we offer to customers
- Constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations
The Ideal Person
- Admin & Calls experience preferred
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
About the Company -
We are totally focused on finding the right financial solutions for people approaching, or in, retirement. We don't do anything else. Our purpose is to help people achieve a better later life.
We provide advice on releasing equity from people's homes, turning pension savings into an income for retirement and funding long-term care.
We aim to transform customers lives in retirement - it's what makes us different. We take the time to build up a detailed understanding of each individual's financial situation and what they want to achieve. We then compare the best options from across the whole market so we can find the solution that's right for them.
Through highly qualified and experienced advisers, the company offers a range of services. This includes specialist advice on care funding and equity release. They're also one of the largest brokers of guaranteed income for life solutions in the UK. Along with hundreds of adviser firms, the company works with well-known brands such as Phoenix, Royal London and Mirror Group.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.