VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Administrator for a leading Estate Agents based in Belfast City centre and the company have an excellent reputation for investing in their people, building a rewarding working environment and a competitive benefits package.
This role will be based in Belfast. This is a Monday - Friday position.
£25,000 p/a + Fantastic benefits
Reporting to the Office Manager you will play a key role within the team
- Producing month end management reports and periodic statements
- Managing the accounts receivable/payable functions and purchase ledger
- Allocating payments and updating the system with incoming funds.
- Inputting the expenditure on to the property system.
- Arranging supplier payments including processing invoices
- Setting up new properties on to the property system.
- Issuing of sales invoices for lettings, management fees and other income.
- Handling Landlord and Tenant payments and queries.
- Dealing with customers, answering telephones as well as administrative duties.
- Dealing with Customers and Clients in the office at the counter to attend various roles, such as taking rental payments, taking notes of repairs and passing onto contractors, making viewings appointments and signing up new tenants, sending emails etc.
The Ideal Person:
- Background in Finance
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have experience working in property management setting
- Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft packages
- Have experience working in a fast pace office environment and be able to manage issues through to resolution
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com or 02890 330250 in the strictest confidence.