VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of an Invoicing Administrator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
This is initially going to be on a temporary basis, with the successful candidate being offered a permanent position if they perform in the role.
Minumim 6 months Invoicing experience is essential.
£20,000 - £22,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Maintain all records
- Invoicing Duties
- Taking incoming customer service calls and efficiently dealing with and monitoring the A-to-Z process of informing the relevant Service Engineer
- Maintaining records of the work done by customer etc.
- Monitoring new account equipment orders
- Any other Admin duties as required
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 6 Months Invoicing Admin experience is essential
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.