VANRATH are working with one of Ireland's most respected payroll Bureaus, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Payroll Administrator.
This is a Permanent position
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
Fantastic Benefits Package
- Working within the Payroll Bureau undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to an exceptionally high standard.
- Ensuring that all payrolls are processed within the required time frames and liaising with other members of the team with matters relating to payroll and dealing with all matters in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Liaise with pension providers and staff in dealing with pension administration matters. Keeping up to date with processes and procedures relating to Auto Enrolment and pension schemes.
- To draft routine correspondence as appropriate, emails, letters, reports, agendas, minutes, taking notes at meetings and other general typing tasks using Microsoft packages.
- To prepare and maintain routine and ad hoc reports, spreadsheets and database information as required and to access the internet in order to retrieve information.
- * To ensure that Client's records are accurate and up to date and that all requirements and procedures relating to Clients payrolls are being followed, including details of benefits in kind, fleet car values etc required for completion of P11Ds and Class 1A returns
The Ideal Person:
* Experience in Payroll, Pensions Administration and Processing.
* Strong IT skills and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology.
* Interpersonal and communication skills of a high order which are applicable to a range of colleagues, Clients and Government agencies, meeting and receiving clients and guests of the Company.
- 2+ years' experience of working within a billing role
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com or call 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.