Fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a thriving Financial Services organisation that offers some of the best benefits on the market.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation.
This role will be Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Hybrid Working (2 days in Office - 3 days at Home) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre
£22,000 + £1,200 bonus + Up to 20% Employer pension + 37 Days Holiday + Tonnes more fantastic benefits
- Maintenance of mortgage records
- Mortgage Completions and batch processes
- Instructing and payment of valuers
- Preparation of mortgage accounts to release funds
- Production and issue of customer letters and product switch administration
- Processing debit card payments
- Mortgage Support enquiries
- Recording Title Deeds received and issued on the Deeds management system
- Ongoing maintenance and storage of Deeds
- Transfer of Land requests
- Dealing with Land Registry
- Various title queries and administration
The Ideal Person:
- Admin experience with Calls duties is essential
- Mortgage experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent listening and communication skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Here are the main benefits of using a recruitment agency:
- Generally free to use
- Offer a range of opportunities to suit your needs and circumstances
- Provide in-depth knowledge and advice related to specific employers and job sectors
- Give you access to roles that might not be advertised elsewhere
- You may enter the recruitment process at a much later stage compared to other vacancies advertised elsewhere which might involve multiple stages that take longer to work through
- Often less competition due to the smaller pool of CVs recruiters work with
Research and select your agency with consideration: don't be tempted to use too many at once - careful selection will mean your time is used most effectively.
Keep in touch with them regularly: the agency environment can be fast-paced and if you don't keep in contact you may be overlooked. Having said that, do be careful not to be too demanding. Phoning first thing in the morning can be a good approach.
Create a good impression and act professionally - the agency will be encouraged to represent and promote you to employers if they like you and are impressed with the way you conduct yourself. Recruiters want to put candidates forward for jobs that they like and think will do well. If you can get on with the recruiter and have rapport with them you're halfway there.
Keep a record of your applications and contact with each agency: you don't want more than one agency to put you forward for the same position!
Tailor your applications: you can learn all the top tips for how to use a recruitment agency, but if you're not highlighting the relevant skills and competencies in your applications, you're unlikely to get very far! Need help with your next application?