VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a Maximo Administration Assistant in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£23,000 - £26,500 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
Reporting into the Maximo Administrator Team Lead, the administration assistant will carry out the daily data updates into the asset register and will carry out data analytical tasks to identify and correct data issues within the core systems used by Asset Systems and Data.
- Investigating and following up on near miss reports and data queries from the wider business
- Analysing data across the asset management systems and correcting data anomalies
- Assisting with the development of data best practices within * Assisting with the preparation of key reports
- Assisting with relevant audits as required
- Assisting with ad hoc queries from the business
- Maintaining and developing own knowledge of the key asset systems above and beyond basic training
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- * A high level of IT competence including the MS Office package with proficiency in Excel and an ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- A high level of attention to detail
- Preferred background - GNIS / STEM / IT / SCIENCE
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence
If you're ready to level up your job search, we can't wait to work together! Our recruiting teams are constantly working on hundreds of job openings and we love connecting with qualified job seekers. Even if we don't have the perfect role for you today, you never know when that perfect opportunity will come across our desk.
Once you're a part of our network, we'll let you know when a new role opens up that we think you'd be a great fit for. Then, if the position aligns with your interests, desired compensation rate, and skill set, we'll submit you to the hiring manager and make sure they understand why you'd be an excellent addition to the team.
If selected for an interview, we'll make sure you feel confident and ready to answer any questions they throw your way.
While we cannot guarantee placement for any candidate, it is our goal to act as a strategic guide in your search. Working with a recruiter can only help in your job hunt and will give you a leg up on the competition.