VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a Maximo Administration Assistant in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£23,000 - £26,500 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
Reporting into the Maximo Administrator Team Lead, the administration assistant will carry out the daily data updates into the asset register and will carry out data analytical tasks to identify and correct data issues within the core systems used by Asset Systems and Data.
- Investigating and following up on near miss reports and data queries from the wider business
- Analysing data across the asset management systems and correcting data anomalies
- Assisting with the development of data best practices within * Assisting with the preparation of key reports
- Assisting with relevant audits as required
- Assisting with ad hoc queries from the business
- Maintaining and developing own knowledge of the key asset systems above and beyond basic training
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- * A high level of IT competence including the MS Office package with proficiency in Excel and an ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- A high level of attention to detail
- Preferred background - GNIS / STEM / IT / SCIENCE
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."