VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a Maximo Administration Assistant in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£20,000 - £21,500 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
Reporting into the Maximo Administrator Team Lead, the administration assistant will carry out the daily data updates into the asset register and will carry out data analytical tasks to identify and correct data issues within the core systems used by Asset Systems and Data.
- Investigating and following up on near miss reports and data queries from the wider business
- Analysing data across the asset management systems and correcting data anomalies
- Assisting with the development of data best practices within * Assisting with the preparation of key reports
- Assisting with relevant audits as required
- Assisting with ad hoc queries from the business
- Maintaining and developing own knowledge of the key asset systems above and beyond basic training
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- * A high level of IT competence including the MS Office package with proficiency in Excel and an ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- A high level of attention to detail
- Preferred background - GNIS / STEM / IT / SCIENCE
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''