VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of an Administrator in Craigavon to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£21,754 - Depending on Experience + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Record planned and Fault/Emergency work on Street Works
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide administrative support to the CNS and CNG functions of the business - as required by the Team Lead.
- Participate in general administrative tasks including filing, photocopying, processing incoming post, end of month compilation and general housekeeping.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths & English
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Office, in particular a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability within a changing business environment
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''