VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of an Administrator in Craigavon to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£21,754 - Depending on Experience + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Record planned and Fault/Emergency work on Street Works
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide administrative support to the CNS and CNG functions of the business - as required by the Team Lead.
- Participate in general administrative tasks including filing, photocopying, processing incoming post, end of month compilation and general housekeeping.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths & English
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Office, in particular a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability within a changing business environment
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. They very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''