VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of an Administrator in Craigavon to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£21,754 - Depending on Experience + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Record planned and Fault/Emergency work on Street Works
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide administrative support to the CNS and CNG functions of the business - as required by the Team Lead.
- Participate in general administrative tasks including filing, photocopying, processing incoming post, end of month compilation and general housekeeping.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths & English
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Office, in particular a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability within a changing business environment
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
''In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I had a very positive experience working with Vanrath. They went way beyond my expectations and his diligence pulled through for me.''