VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading financial services organisation based in Belfast. Do you have an eye for detail with excellent administration skills? Then you could be exactly what my client is looking for as they now require a Administration Assistant to join their dynamic Cash Management team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £23,500
- Mon - Friday
- Excellent working environment
- Progression opportunities
About your next employer
Working alongside a team of cash analysts, as a Payments Assistant you will be responsible for interpreting and manipulating information and using that information to enhance the organisations service to all customers.
- Educated to NVQ level or equivalent
- Experience of working with disadvantaged groups
- Evidence of developing external networks to support the delivery of a programme
- Strong organisational skills
- Current full driving licence
What you'll do
- Manage electronic payments to ensure prompt and accurate payments
- Oversee direct debit setups
- Liaise with customers and clients to manage expectations
- Query resolution - prompt and accurate with responses
- Keep company database up to date
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''