VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading finance organisation with the recruitment of Multiple Admin & Customer Support individuals.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 Hour lunch. No weekend working.
The role will incorporate Hybrid working - 3 days Working From Home & 2 days Working in Belfast City Centre office.
Individuals who are immediately available - Will be preferred
First few weeks training will be in Belfast City Centre Office.
£21,300 + Bonus (Average £4,000 per year) + other fantastic additional benefits (including a fantastic pension scheme & private medical cover) - This is a fantastic company for anyone who is successful.
- Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
- Provide informative and accurate information on products and services we offer to customers
- Constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations
The Ideal Person
- Admin & Calls experience preferred
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
As a recruitment consultant, you will receive a commission on top of your base salary for every role that you successfully fill. Your achievements and successes are rewarded which means that the sky's the limit in terms of potential earnings. However, if you have a bad month, you can still depend on your basic salary. This gives you the financial freedom to see the world, save for a rainy day, or invest in further education.
If you're the kind of person who craves variety in their career, then recruitment could be a good fit for you. As a recruitment consultant, you will find that no two days are the same. On any given day, you could be meeting candidates, attending on-site client meetings, conducting mock interviews, going to business events, or making important phone calls. What's more, each new role will present an opportunity to learn something new and connect with a diverse range of people. As a recruitment consultant, you will benefit from comprehensive training. What's more, you will be able to learn a lot from your colleagues at your desk as they help you to build your skills. Put in the work, and you will soon find that you're on the fast track for recognition and progression.