VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Operational Administrator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 5.00pm).
Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
£30,000 - £35,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries
- Scheduling jobs in line with customer regular service requirements
- Handling breakdowns within an agreed timeframe, in line with SLAs
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with our supplier network to arrange jobs within an agreed budget
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 1 year Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
For recruiters, their profit margin is their main goal. Be aware that some recruiters will just want to get people through the door for interview. Quiz the recruiter on what they know about any potential job in as much detail as possible before you agree to go for an interview. Also, ensure you use a recruiter that knows your field - using one that doesn't understand your area will probably mean they can't find you the right role and will not put you forward for relevant interviews.
But go in with your eyes open and using a recruiter can be very helpful in you finding your next job.