VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Administrator for a leading Financial Services organisation that has a fantastic reputation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities
This is a Monday - Friday (Flexible start and finish times available) - Permanent position - This role will be based in the companies Dunmurry office.
It is essential to have experience within a Financial Services Environment for this role.
£22,000 - £26,000 + Progression Opportunities (Opp to move into more senior position)+ Great Benefits
- Act as first point of contact, providing exceptional levels of customer service to new and existing clients
- Manage new business cycle to include preparation, progression and completion of cases efficiently and accurately
- Proactively track and chase information from product providers, clients and advisors and take ownership of queries to ensure a timely resolution
- Review cases for accuracy, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirement
- Arranging and preparing client review meetings, bringing files up to date in advance and monitoring responses
- Maintain an accurate and up to date client information database and CRM system
- Support management with a range of marketing activities as required
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Financial Services environment is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
One of the main reasons people start looking for a new job is the money. You may really like the job you are in, love the team you work with and find the location really handy but if the money does not cover your living expenses you need to find a role that does or get yourself a second job.
Simply looking for a role that pays better is not the answer. When you are considering a new role you need to think about the following things:
- Review your living expenses and understand what you need to earn to cover all your costs.
- Research the salary range in your industry and understand how much more you can honestly ask for. See our post on How To Research Salary Rates before A Job Interview.
- Make sure you are aware of all the other financial and non monetary benefits that could be available to you.
No matter how incredible your job is, you will soon get sick of spending an hour or more each day in traffic trying to get to and from work. One very important thing to look for in a new job is a convenient location. Consider the following questions:
- How much time are you willing to spend travelling to and from work every day? Set a limit and stick to it.
- Once you know the distance, estimate how much petrol, parking and tolls will cost you each week and make sure the salary compensates for the expenses.
- Consider the impact it will have on your social life. If the location is far from home will you have time to get to the gym, catch up with friends etc.
3. Company Culture
One critical thing to try and understand before you look for a new job is the type of culture you prefer to work in. It can be hard to know what kind of culture a company has before you actually start working there, but there are some things you can do.
See our post on Sneaky Ways To Research A Company's Culture Before You Start There. You should also be clear on the following:
- Do you prefer a small or a large company
- Relaxed vs formal structure
- Is management and your boss in particular inspiring?
- What kind of work/life balance are you happy to accept?
Is is very important when you look for a new job to consider what experience you would like to gain and look for what promotional prospects any new company can offer you. Make sure you are clear on the items below before you accept any job offer:
- Make sure the company you are considering is stable, profitable, well established and has good growth prospects.