VANRATH are delighted to be assisting one of NI's leading Law firms with the recruitment of an Admin to join their growing team and well respected team in their Belfast office.
This is a Global company who is also a market leader in wealth management and capital markets in Ireland.
This position is a Permanent position.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday . Office is based in Belfast
£24,000 - £25,000 (+ fantastic benefits & much more including salary reviews etc)
- Provide administration and client relationship support to the Wealth Management & Financial Advisory Team
- Compile pre-meeting information from internal and external sources
- Completing, checking and submitting client reports and take on documentation,
- Process new business and client instructions in a timely manner
- Liaise with Advisers and management to ensure effective and compliant delivery of allocated duties
- Compile and maintain records to support research undertaken and solutions provided, and update client records as required within the system
- Ensure timely delivery of key features, illustrations and other mandatory documentation within agreed timescales
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of agreed actions arising from client meetings and to service existing clients;
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Administration or Administration with Finance;
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Office and a good telephone manner;
- A flexible attitude and a proven record as a strong team player;
- Strong client focus;
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, in particular in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
There's also a few other things to consider when looking for an agency:
'Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''