VANRATH are delighted to be assisting one of NI's leading Law firms with the recruitment of an Admin to join their growing team and well respected team in their Belfast office.
This is a Global company who is also a market leader in wealth management and capital markets in Ireland.
This position is a Permanent position.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday . Office is based in Belfast
£24,000 - £25,000 (+ fantastic benefits & much more including salary reviews etc)
- Provide administration and client relationship support to the Wealth Management & Financial Advisory Team
- Compile pre-meeting information from internal and external sources
- Completing, checking and submitting client reports and take on documentation,
- Process new business and client instructions in a timely manner
- Liaise with Advisers and management to ensure effective and compliant delivery of allocated duties
- Compile and maintain records to support research undertaken and solutions provided, and update client records as required within the system
- Ensure timely delivery of key features, illustrations and other mandatory documentation within agreed timescales
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of agreed actions arising from client meetings and to service existing clients;
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Administration or Administration with Finance;
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Office and a good telephone manner;
- A flexible attitude and a proven record as a strong team player;
- Strong client focus;
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, in particular in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
There's also a few other things to consider when looking for an agency:
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''