VANRATH are delighted to be assisting one of NI's leading Law firms with the recruitment of a Legal Receptionist to join their growing team and well respected team in their Belfast office.
This is a Global company who is also a market leader in wealth management and capital markets in Ireland.
This position is a Permanent position.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday . Office is based in Belfast
£24,000 - £25,000 (+ fantastic benefits & much more including salary reviews etc)
- Provide administration and client relationship support to the Wealth Management & Financial Advisory Team
- Compile pre-meeting information from internal and external sources
- Completing, checking and submitting client reports and take on documentation,
- Process new business and client instructions in a timely manner
- Liaise with Advisers and management to ensure effective and compliant delivery of allocated duties
- Compile and maintain records to support research undertaken and solutions provided, and update client records as required within the system
- Ensure timely delivery of key features, illustrations and other mandatory documentation within agreed timescales
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of agreed actions arising from client meetings and to service existing clients;
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Administration or Administration with Finance;
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Office and a good telephone manner;
- A flexible attitude and a proven record as a strong team player;
- Strong client focus;
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, in particular in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
6. Do you have specialist skills? Result!
Often, for roles that require specialist skills, there are fewer suitable candidates than vacancies. We get to know you, your skill set and your capabilities. Which means we know exactly whether or not a role is suitable for you. We can also provide you with details about the business that you would never have known just from reading the job description.
7. You remain on our database
If, unfortunately, you aren not successful in the first role we put you forward for, you would still remain on our database. That means that you are on our radar should another suitable position become available. Don't worry, you won't be forgotten about. We actively market strong candidates and will work with you to help you secure that dream job.