VANRATH are delighted to be assisting one of NI's leading Law firms with the recruitment of a Legal Receptionist to join their growing team and well respected team in their Belfast office.
This is a Global company who is also a market leader in wealth management and capital markets in Ireland.
This position is a Permanent position.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday . Office is based in Belfast
£24,000 - £25,000 (+ fantastic benefits & much more including salary reviews etc)
- Provide administration and client relationship support to the Wealth Management & Financial Advisory Team
- Compile pre-meeting information from internal and external sources
- Completing, checking and submitting client reports and take on documentation,
- Process new business and client instructions in a timely manner
- Liaise with Advisers and management to ensure effective and compliant delivery of allocated duties
- Compile and maintain records to support research undertaken and solutions provided, and update client records as required within the system
- Ensure timely delivery of key features, illustrations and other mandatory documentation within agreed timescales
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of agreed actions arising from client meetings and to service existing clients;
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Administration or Administration with Finance;
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Office and a good telephone manner;
- A flexible attitude and a proven record as a strong team player;
- Strong client focus;
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, in particular in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
- Time savings-As discussed above, a company's HR department can be overrun by resumes and applications, keeping it from making any substantial progress in its search for qualified candidates. Executive recruiters take care of almost everything, meaning that company officials can devote more time to their everyday tasks, increasing their productivity.
- More passive candidates, less active job seekers-While active job seekers aren't necessarily bad, chances are good that passive candidates aren't going to apply to online job postings. In fact, some of them aren't even really looking for a new job. However, they would be open to considering a new opportunity . . . IF that opportunity was presented to them. Executive recruiters know where these passive candidates are and how to present such opportunities.
- A partner throughout the entire process-A quality recruiting firm will partner with a company throughout the entire recruiting, interviewing, hiring, AND on-boarding process to ensure a successful hire is made. A recruiter's work is far from done once the candidate accepts the company's offer of employment. That makes the company's job far easier to accomplish.
- Eyes and ears within the industry and in the marketplace-Executive recruiters work "in the trenches" day in and day out. They know what's happening in the employment marketplace overall and their clients' industry in particular. They know what the top talent is doing, and they know what the top companies are doing. This is all information to which companies want access, and they have access when they partner with a recruiting agency.
Many companies partner with an experienced recruiting firm to find the candidates they want, and they do so for the reasons listed above. If you have an important position you need to fill or you want to stay more in tune with industry developments, align yourself with such a firm.