VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Services based company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join their fun and friendly Newry team.
This company has a fantastic reputation for a great work life and the company offers many progression opportunities. Fantastic place to work.
Monday - Friday (12.00pm - 8.00pm). Permanent position.
£23,000 + Fantastic benefits in a Modern Workplace.
- To receive incoming calls and record/manage these efficiently to the required job standard.
- Providing support to clients by telephone and email
- Processing operatives paperwork and closing calls to submit for payment
- Responding within agreed time frames, service levels and contract terms to ensure that work orders are met
- Routine administrative tasks
- Early escalation of any issues or concerns to line manager
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Support with applications and certificates from various authorities/clients
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Similar Role
- Good communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel
- Strong customer focus and professional at all times
- Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
'' My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were.''
''VANRATH were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, VANRATH were already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that they understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose