VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Services based company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join their fun and friendly Newry team.
This company has a fantastic reputation for a great work life and the company offers many progression opportunities. Fantastic place to work.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm). Permanent position.
£23,000 + Fantastic benefits in a Modern Workplace.
- To receive incoming calls and record/manage these efficiently to the required job standard.
- Providing support to clients by telephone and email
- Processing operatives paperwork and closing calls to submit for payment
- Responding within agreed time frames, service levels and contract terms to ensure that work orders are met
- Routine administrative tasks
- Early escalation of any issues or concerns to line manager
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Support with applications and certificates from various authorities/clients
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Similar Role
- Good communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel
- Strong customer focus and professional at all times
- Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
'' First class interaction with VANRATH. They regularly reached out to me and kept me in the loop with application progression, and new roles that suited me - couldn't recommend enough.''
I cannot recommend Vanrath recruitment enough, having just finished university, the process can feel daunting. However the fantastic communication and guidance from the Vanrath team made this process a lot easier. A special mention goes to Patrick who personally guided me through this process. His attention to detail and expertises is unparalleled to any other recruitment company I have dealt with. Would recommend to any professional.