VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Services based company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join their fun and friendly Newry team.
This company has a fantastic reputation for a great work life and the company offers many progression opportunities. Fantastic place to work.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm). Permanent position.
£23,000 + Fantastic benefits in a Modern Workplace.
- To receive incoming calls and record/manage these efficiently to the required job standard.
- Providing support to clients by telephone and email
- Processing operatives paperwork and closing calls to submit for payment
- Responding within agreed time frames, service levels and contract terms to ensure that work orders are met
- Routine administrative tasks
- Early escalation of any issues or concerns to line manager
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Support with applications and certificates from various authorities/clients
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Similar Role
- Good communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel
- Strong customer focus and professional at all times
- Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''
"VANRATH was excellent throughout the whole process! They were very professional and helpful and provided great support at each stage. I would highly recommend the VANRATH team..''
"VANRATH are a great company to work along with. They are highly professional & knowledgeable in their field, with great communication and support..''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer They found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath''
I had the pleasure of dealing with Patrick recently. Making the decision to look for a new role is daunting however Patrick made the experience so much easier. I would have been lost without his guidance, advice and expertise throughout the entire process. Patrick reached out to me regularly, he kept me updated and has continued to do so following my successful appointment to a new role. I would not hesitate to recommend Patrick, he has been fab!