VANRATH are delighted to be assisting one of NI's leading Engineering companies.
This is a Global company who is also a market leader in wealth management and capital markets in Ireland.
This position is a Permanent position.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday . Office is based
£21,000 - £22,000 (+ fantastic benefits & much more including salary reviews etc)
- General Administraion Duties
- Telphone Expereince
- Responding to email and telephone enquiries.
The Ideal Person
- Any SAGE/VAT or inovicing experience is highly sought after
- Dealing with clients that call to reception in a professional and courteous manner, welcoming them, directing them and announcing them appropriately.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
- "Contingency recruiter" is another word for agency recruiter, i.e., an independent professional who doesn't work for a specific company but is hired by various teams to find the best talent.They're compensated only if and when they find a candidate to fill the role and their compensation is usually a percent of your annual salary.While they don't work in-house for the company they are hiring for, they usually know the client (company, hiring managers, etc.) pretty well and can still give you a good sense of the role.Since their compensation can be tied to you getting hired at that company, the stereotype is that they can be a bit pushy and encourage you to accept the role...even if you're on the fence. That's why you want to make sure to find a good agency, but more on that later!