VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving energy organisation, with the recruitment of an Admin in Newtownbreda, to join a fun and friendly team.
This is a fantastic organisation that offers many opportunities for progression!
This is a Monday - Friday position - 37.5 hours per week. You will be required to work one Saturday in every seven, as well as two evening shifts a month.
£21,200 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
The successful candidate will provide an effective administrative service to the Response and Maintenance functions, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
- Effective scheduling of works to field based Engineers ensuring maximum productivity on a daily basis.
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively
- Prioritise workload
- Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
- Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
- To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
- To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
- To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
- Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the in-house system & any hard copies as required
- Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date.
- Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately and efficiently.
- Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately.
The Ideal Person:
- 12 Months Administrative experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel)
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
"5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''