Are you a Part-Qualified or Qualified Accounts Technician who is interested in joining a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Belfast?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £27,000
- Initial short-term contract with a view to go permanent
- Free parking on site
- Comfortable working environment
- Exposure to a global market
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a specialist manufacturing business based in Belfast - this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are going through a significant period of growth. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accounts Technician will be responsible for assisting in the timely and accurate production of month end management accounts along with maintaining the transactional finance of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in a busy finance function.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Technician with strong reporting experience:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Use of computerised accounting system
- Strong organisational skills
As an Accounts Technician you will:
- Journal preparation
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling company credit card statements
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Meeting month end deadlines
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants.