Are you interested in working within a successful manufacturing business based in Belfast who's innovative product is globally recognised?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £27,000 - £30,000
- Free parking on site
- Opportunity for career progression
- Exposure to a global market
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a specialist manufacturing business based in Belfast - this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are going through a significant period of growth. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accounts Technician will be responsible for assisting in the timely and accurate production of month end management accounts along with maintaining the transactional finance of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in a busy finance function.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Technician with strong reporting experience:
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Strong organisational skills
As an Accounts Technician you will:
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and cashflows
- Input and process purchase orders/invoices
- Prepare banking information
- Process weekly payroll
- Assist accountant with month and year end
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.