A leading manufacturing business based in Lurgan are recruiting Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. Have you experience in dealing with high volume and high value ledgers across multiple jurisdictions?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary of £24,000
- Excellent benefits and training package
- On-site parking
- Hybrid working model (1 day in the office)
- Mentoring scheme to assist with onboarding process
A global manufacturing business based in Lurgan are currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their expanding finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are renowned for promoting from within.
Reporting the Accounts Receivable Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a high-volume ledger, across a number of key clients. This will include responsibility for the collection of outstanding invoices, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in an Accounts Receivable/Collections environment:
- Experience of contacting overdue customer accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will:
- Actively manage the accounts receivable ledger
- Contacting customers for overdue invoices
- Reconcile AR accounts
- Monitor orders on hold
- Handle all customer queries in a timely and professional manner
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.