A highly recognisable manufacturing business in Newtownabbey require an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team on an initial 6 - 12 month contract. Are you comfortable with a high value/high volume ledger, with foreign currency experience?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Immediate start available
- 36 hours per week
- Supportive working environment
- Working for a recognisable employer
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a global leader within their specialist manufacturing sector, this is an excellent opportunity to join their team immediately. They require an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist with the collection of overdue invoices. This role will be joining a stable finance team within a wider finance function who are renowned for their high performance.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for performing a range of financial tasks predominantly focused on Sales Ledger processing and reporting.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a similar role and are keen to join a market leading business:
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- SAP experience (Desirable)
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will:
- Assist with the collection of overdue invoices and recover aged debt items
- Investigate transactional differences and escalate where necessary
- Working with wider finance team to ensure all key accounts are reconciled for month end reporting
- Work closely with customers to resolve all invoice queries
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.