A well known Financial Services firm is currently on the search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist, on an initial interim basis, to assist their team during a busy period due to a growing list of clients. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company which puts a high value on teamwork.
What's in it for you?
- £24,000 - £29,000 salary
- Working for a recognised employer
- Professional development opportunities
- City Centre office
- 2 days working from home per week
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a well known financial services organisation with an office in Belfast in their search for an Accounts Receivable Sepcialist. Due to a sustained period of growth, there is now a larger list of clients to be billed. This role would suit an Accounts Receivable professional who is confident working in a high volume environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for both issuing of a high volume of invoices and ensuring the prompt collection of outstanding debt.
This is an urgent appointment for the organisation and will offer the opportunity for an immediate interview.
If you have 2+ years experience as an Accounts Receivable professional and are looking to make the next step in your career, the following would be suitable qualities:
- Strong debt management experience
- Experience in issuing a high volume of invoices
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong at building relationships both internal & external
- Available immediately
What you'll do
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will:
- Ensuring Billing cycle is completed promptly
- Managing the credit control process, ensuring timely collection of outstanding debts
- Generating reports and providing regular updates to the finance team.
- Resolving customer queries and disputes promptly and professionally.
- Preparing regular reports on the status of debtors
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Bailey Hutchison for a confidential chat today.