A rapidly expanding business based in Greater Belfast require an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team - are you keen to join an innovative company who value their employees as their main asset?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company events
- Joining a successful team
- Comfortable working environment
VANRATH are proud to be partnered with an organisation who have went from strength to strength over the past 5 years, they are a local organisation who are working with some of the world's most recognisable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who work successfully across the UK and US, with exciting plans for the future.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible ensuring the aged debt I kept to a minimum. Candidates with experience of complex billing processes would be desirable for this role, however, individuals who are keen and willing to learn will also be considered.
The Ideal Person
If you've 1+ years' experience working in an Accounts Receivable role and keen to join an expanding business:
- Knowledge of customer billing processes
- Strong IT Skills including MS Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Prepare monthly and annual renewal invoices
- Verify billing information on inhouse system
- Allocate incoming payments
- Support month end accounts process
- Contacting customers to collect overdue invoices
- Manage aged debt to a minimum
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.