VANRATH are working with a major UK based energy organisation with the recruitment of a Accounts Receivable Administrator. This role gives the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a major organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This is role will initially run for 12 months, but there is a high likelihood of permanency after this point (or throughout the duration of the role).
Blended model of working at home and in the office (Belfast City Centre), provides staff with the flexibility and support they require to succeed in this role. Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm, 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
£10.92 per hour + fantastic benefits & weekends off
Interrogation and investigation of high volumes of accounts and transactional data to assist follow up activity and inform decisions. To help determine resolution and process improvements.
Analyse processes and data to provide support for the AR team to optimize efficiency, accuracy, productivity, and governance.
Liaise between Finance and AR to support ongoing reconciliations of suspense accounts, cash received files and bank accounts to ensure control within each area.
Support the development and delivery of robust processes to ensure controls and compliance is embedded in teams, including actively working to enable the migration of accurate data to a new billing system
Provide management information reporting
- Experience of working in a similar customer accounts or financial environment using MS Office suite and strong excel skills to support working with high volumes of transactional data
- Strong numerical & analytical skills with good attention to detail; can provide accurate work
- A hands-on flexible approach with the ability to multitask, prioritise your workload and work on your own initiative
- Ability to extract and analyse data from databases and prepare reports for management
- A collaborative approach that supports getting things done along with good communication skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more