VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a renowned manufacturing group, with ties across the world. This opportunity will allow the successful applicant to further enhance their career and open many doors for career progression. The function of this role is to facilitate the finance function of my client's business on a global scale.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Working Model
- Modern office Spaces
- Free Parking
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Incentive
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a successful distribution business based in Belfast city centre who are recruiting an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a 12-month contract role.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the collection of overdue debt and allocating incoming payments. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have previous experience of working within an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger role.
This role is an urgent requirement for the business and can offer an immediate start for the right candidate.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- SAP experience beneficial
- Credit control experience
- Handling customer queries
- Strong team working ability
- Manage customer portfolio to ensure timely cash collection.
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
- Resolved aged past due amounts and maintain a current ledger
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
- Attend and coordinate internal meetings to review status of customer collections
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
To discuss this vacancy further, or any other Accounting and Finance roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland please contact James Hanna in the strictest of confidence or apply via the link.