Accounts Payable Supervisor
VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Accounts Payable function ensuring that all tasks are carried out in a timely and accurate manner. Whilst an important element of the role will be managing the team the successful candidate will also be required to perform operational tasks for example, weekly payment runs, account reconciliations, and invoice processing and completing payment runs as and when required.
What's in it for you?
My client has a generous remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate...
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Generous pension
The successful candidate will be responsible for three AP administrators and will need to manage the AP function of the business. The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the Accounts Payable function for my client's business and ensure efficiency across the team to ensure KPI's are met in a timely manner.
- Management of three Accounts Payable administrators and ensuring all invoices and credit notes are processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely query resolution
- Responsible for UK and ROI payment runs
- Management of SAP interfaces
You will have previously worked in a supervisory role and have extensive experience working in a fast-paced accounts payable setting.
- 2+ years' working in a fast-paced AP role
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience developing KPIs
- Previous experience using a SAP system or other accounting software packages
To discuss this role, or any other accountancy and finance positions in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty or apply via the link below.