Accounts Payable Supervisor
What's in it for you?
- Career development and progression
- Supportive working environment
- Benefits package
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a highly innovative and successful organisation who are headquartered in Craigavon. This is a Team Lead role within the finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a large team and reporting to Senior management.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage a large team
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
What you'll do
- Processing and payment of all supplier invoices
- Monitor, manage and report on Central Accounts Payable KPI's
- Prepare Accounts Payable Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Carry out the end to end source to pay process
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen for a confidential chat today.