Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist with Management experience? My client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary - Up to 32k
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Excellent working environment
- Hybrid available
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local organisation based in Belfast who are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Specialist to join them.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of accounts payable team and ensuring accurate processing leading to payment of suppliers. Supplier and ledger reconciliations.
This is an urgent requirement by my client and can offer an immediate start.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Previous management/supervisor experience
- IT literate including strong reporting skills (MS Excel)
- Ability to work to monthly deadlines
What you'll do
- Manage the accounts payable team
- Match invoices when received, verifying quantities
- Posting invoices for different entities and currency
- Making payments, including part payments and deposits via BACS
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.