- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- On-site parking
What you'll do
Working in a team you will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Processing purchase invoices/credits onto the ERP system
- Maintain supplier accounts and resolve supplier queries.
- Reconcile payments in a timely manner
- Prepare accounts for payment runs
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with ERP systems
- Highly organised
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen