Are you an experienced Accounts professional with an in-depth knowledge of the Accounts Payable process? Are you interested in working for a top 100 company with the opportunity to further your career. This is an initial 12-month contract. Interviewing immediately!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £29,000
- 36 hours per week (early finish Friday)
- Exposure to an international business model
- Supportive working environment
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a top 100 company who are recruiting an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team on a long-term interim contract. This role can offer an experienced finance professional the next step in their career. The candidate will be required to control and co-ordinate all aspects of supplier invoice processing and action queries from suppliers and Company personnel to ensure the timely payment of supplier invoices.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience of working as an Accounts Payable Specialist and are interested in such a role:
- Strong AP knowledge
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work at high level of accuracy
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Inputting and process purchase invoices
- Tracking and reporting all related payments and expenditure
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Co-ordinating incoming mail to ensure all invoices are recorded
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.