An expanding PR business in Belfast are recruiting an Accounts Payable professional to join their team. Are you comfortable working with a high-volume ledger?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary of £25,000
- Immediate start available
- Free parking on site
- Joining an expanding business with opportunities for progression
- Excellent company culture
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a successful PR business in Belfast who have went through a significant period of growth in recent years. They are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team as a result of internal restructuring. To be considered for this role, it would be beneficial to have previous experience of a high-volume ledger, along with multi-currency knowledge.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of high-volume purchase invoices, ensuring suppliers are paid within agreed timescales. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who promote an excellent internal culture, along with development plans for ambitious individuals.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in an Accounts Payable role, and are available at short notice:
- Strong invoice processing experience
- Multi-currency experience
- Strong IT skills (MS Excel)
- Available immediately
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will:
- Process supplier invoices
- Prepare and submit supplier payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Act as point of contact and handle supplier queries
- General accounts administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider