Are you an experienced Accounts professional with an in-depth knowledge of the Accounts Payable process? This is a 12-24-month contract to join a market leading business who can offer the opportunity to secure a permanent contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Office based
- 36 hours per week (early finish Friday)
- Exposure to an international business model
- Supportive working environment
- Initial temporary contract with opportunity to secure a permanent contract
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a leading firm within the engineering sector who are recruiting an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team on a long-term interim contract. This is an ideal role for an experienced AP professional who is comfortable working with multiple currencies and multi-national suppliers.
Reporting to the AP Team Leader, the AP Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices, bank reconciliations, supplier payments and general ledger reconciliations.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience of working as an Accounts Payable Clerk and are interested in such a role:
- Strong AP knowledge
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work at high level of accuracy
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Inputting and process purchase invoices
- Tracking and reporting all related payments and expenditure
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Ad hoc projects when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.